26.6.08

*Narith and Vathana's Wedding*

This weekend A and I went down to RI for Narith's and Vathana's wedding... and it was so beautiful! I had only been to a few other wedding before, but this one was the best by FAR and the most interesting for sure. It was nice to see them both, and we also got the opportunity to hang out with Pros and Srey for a bit.

It's a weird feeling going to a wedding ... I'm not sure why, but it is a little bit sad. I guess there is that "will I ever be THAT happy" feeling that you get when you see two people totally in love, but also you think that as happy a day as it is for the two of them, it must be a bit sad to know that this day that they have looked forward to forEVER is almost over and they cannot ever do it again. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be HAPPIER for them - and I must admit that I almost cried during the ceremony!


The PREceremony ceremony was even more beautiful - with costumes and traditions.. it was just amazing! Narith look so amazing! I was just glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of their special day! :)

No comments: